Aloe Vera Gel Benefits for Hair:
- Can activate fresh growth
- Heals and soothes damaged scalp from dandruff, scratches, & burns
- Is an anti-puritic reducing dandruff, itchy, scaly scalp and Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Balances pH level (porosity) of hair
- Can help define hair
- Can be used as a holding gel
- Prevents excessive hair loss
- Enhances Cellular Rejuvenation ( restoration of cells)
- Contains Natural Building Enzyme for Proteins
Some ways it can be used:
- Mixing equal parts Extra Virgin Olive Oil with equal parts Aloe Vera gel for a deep conditioner.
- Apply Aloe Vera Gel as a leave in and seal it with you oil of choice, such as coconut oil. This will lock the aloe gels moisture into your hair.
- Aloe gel mixed with vegetable glycerin, any essential oil and coconut milk can be used a no-poo or co-wash.
- Aloe Vera mixed with Castor oil is great to oil the scalp for help with growth.
How do you use your Aloe Vera Gel? What benefits have you seen?