I have received a few requests to share my number one product in keeping a clear and healthy complexion and besides water and and a healthy lifestyle, what we put on the exterior of our body is just as darn important as what we put in, and for this reason I use mostly organic and natural products. I know, I know the organic factor AGAIN but let me break it down on why it is so important!
Finding the right product to cleanse your skin is very important but to find the right product to moisturize our skin can be equally as important because leaning towards products that are not natural or organic tend to clog pores instead of absorbing within our skin. Artificial products create thin layer barriers on top of our skin that just sit, smothering our pores, while organic products have the ability to dissolve. Now you may be asking what is wrong with a thin layer covering our pores and instead of seeing fault, you may be thinking that the thin layer actually protects your pores from the outside elements, but the truth is it does quite the opposite. Using products that clog rather than absorb can be detrimental to a clear complexion.
Pimples are caused “when the outer layers of skin shed (as they do continuously), the dead skin cells left behind may become ‘glued’ together by the sebum. This causes the blockage in the pores, the sebaceous glands produce more sebum which builds up behind the blockage, and this sebum harbors various bacteria including the species Propionibacterium acnes, causing infection and inflammation.” So yes, besides hormones, the biggest contributing factor to pimples is sebum clogging our pores. The excretion of sebum which in laymen terms is the natural oils our bodies create can be hindered from the previously mentioned cause and effect of dead skin cells that are body sheds continuously every day, therefore it is extremely important not to contribute in additional blockage of the pores and for this reason I use Nubian Hertiage Shea Butter Oats & Aloe Black Soap Extract which is 98% organic.
Nubian Hertiage Shea Butter Oats & Aloe Black Soap Extract ingredients include:
• Natural sunscreen properties
• Fatty acids that help renew skin cells since skin cells are constantly dying finding an organic boost to renew cells is essential for the elasticity of your skin and a healthy complexion
• Consist of vitamin A which assists in accelerated healing from damage caused by the sun and vitamin D that promotes skin cell growth.
• Reduces inflammation, the number one cause of premature aging
• Natural exfoliate that softens the skin
• Regains the loss of moisture that the skin depletes naturally
• Rids the skin of bacteria
• Aids in accelerated healing of the skin
• Presence of Vitamin E and C that improves the skin’s elasticity and hydration
Sandalwood Essential Oil
• Property cicatrisant that soothes skin and helps fades away scars and discolorations
• Mild astringent
• Anti-inflammatory and anti-septic
African Black Soap Extract
• Contains antibacterial properties that aid in the prevention of acne and blemishes
• Infiltrates the skin to pull ingrained impurities from the skin
• High in antioxidants and polyphenols, which annihilate free radicals that cause premature aging
• Helps to prevent superfluous oil production and inhibits bacterial growth in the skin from developing.
• Boosts collagen production that maintains the skins elasticity
• Promotes new skin growth and increases the speed of skin cell regeneration
• Penetrates beneath the surface to hinder free radical that cause aging
*To find Nubian Hertiage Shea Butter Oats & Aloe Black Soap Extract click here –> Shea Butter Oats & Aloe Black Soap Extract
With so many benefits this is the main reason why I absolutely adore Nubian Hertiage Shea Butter Oats & Aloe Black Soap Extract plus the product is a creamy consistency, lightweight, dissolves within seconds, oh so easy to apply and substantial product for your buck due to potency, I mean at the most you really only need to use a dime size to reap the benefits but enough about my preference, what is your favorite natural topical product for your skin?