1. Tell us your name and where you are from?
MY name is Kalisha and i’m from jersey but play in NYC lol
2. How long have you been natural?
I’ve been natural for 15 months Today wow!! happy nappyversey to me!!
3. What do you do? Is there a resistance or compatibility with your hair in your field of work?
I work retail and atmy store which is very relaxed and opened minded there is no resistance with my hair. they truly embrace each persons personality.
4. Describe your hair.
its simple :cowash every week, use my leave in (which changes) and seal these ends. but I just started a hair challenge on twitter and you tube called “treatmyhairwithlove” challenge! i want to stay on top of deep treatments and add the apple cider vinagar rinses to my regime.
6. What is your best hair advice?
hmmm i would say Find what works for YOUR hair . never follow the next girl’s curl.. Its ok to take tips and tricks but always find what helps YOUR unique curl. AND HAVE FUN!!!!!
7. What is the strangest comment, request or hair story?
while at work on 34th and broadway in NYC i had a customer come up to me out of no where and say ” Your hair rocks A$$” surprised me becuase it was a white male!!! lol
8. How would you describe your personal fashion style?
My style is simple i love jeans and dressy tops, jackets and heels. but on a regular day you’ll find me with a t-shirt and jeans.. (and cute shoe of course)
9. Do you have a blog/website?
10. What makes you a bush babe?
Im a bush babe because I know myself! ive taken the time to learn who i am , and it started with my naturahair. My style is my own and I make no apologies for it
What I like to call my Goddess Braid out