Introducing Urban Bush Babe Style, a new series of interviews that will highlight individuals solely on their fashion and style inspirations. Today the spotlight is on the unique and amazing style of the beautiful entrepreneur, jewelry designer, artist and lifestyle blogger Nyne Lyves
1. Tell us your name and where you are from?
My name is Nyne and I’m from Washington, DC.
2. How would you describe your personal fashion style?
I don’t really have a distinct description for my style, I just wear what makes me comfortable and it changes often. I have no rules when it comes to dressing myself. I don’t have a full length mirror; I just look down and trust myself.
3. What do you do? Is there a resistance or compatibility with your hair in your field of work?
I’m an artist. I don’t take part in anything that confines me.
4. What is the strangest request, comment or style story?
People usually have something to say about my style. Ironically what may be considered weird ends up being cool later. I think that’s a funny story in itself (i.e. Leotards and Box braids)
5. When it comes to your style who, what or where does your inspiration come from?
I am heavily influenced by my mother, my grandmother, as well as the 60′s and 70′s era. I think I am a bird flying through the closets of Steven Tyler and Lisa Bonet.
6. Do you have a blog/website?
7. Anything else?
I’m an avid believer in all things beautiful whether it’s from the inside or the outside. We as people must learn to trust ourselves and realize our greatest potential. “Living x 9″ is more than just a phrase, it’s a lifestyle. It’s about being true to yourself and living through. Peace ya.
8. What makes you an Urban Bush Babe?
Nyne Lyves and I live my “life x 9″